CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
In light of updated Government policy and to do our part to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, we have unfortunately had to take the decision to temporarily stop running and providing activities at Scottish Rock & water. We currently plan to have these measures in place from Saturday 21st March until Friday 1st June. We will be closely monitoring the situation and be keeping in line with the current Government guidelines.
All customers with a booking during this period, have been contacted by our team over the course of the next week and will have the choice of a refund or transfer to an alternative date. We are sorry for the disappointment this news may cause.
If you would like to book a trip/course for later in the year, we are still taking bookings. If you have any questions feel free to email us on email@example.com